Stop Roach Activity in your Home!
By working with your Preferred Pest Control of Savannah, GA technician, you can also help reduce the chances of a roach infestation. The follow are measures Preferred Pest Control has found to be effective in helping your house stay free of roaches.
- Eliminate sources of food by cleaning up spills and storing food in sealed containers.
- Keep cupboards clean.
- Do not place your garbage can under the kitchen sink. Instead, store the can in a dry location and empty/clean it often.
- Check items you bring into your home such as furniture, boxes, and clothing.
- Remove items that tend to harbor roaches such as piles of newspapers and magazines, cardboard boxes, and grocery bags.
- Inspect windows, door frames, and pipes for possible entry points. Caulk or screen any small openings.
- Correct moisture problems such as leaking roofs and blocked gutters.
- Trim tree limbs so they do not touch or hang over your home.
- Store firewood off the ground and well away from your home.
Like we mentioned above, these are tips from us to you to help prevent any roach issues in your home. Should you see any roaches, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (912)236-5135.