Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Pest Control Company
In order to choose a pest control company to suit your family’s needs, we have compiled a list of questions to ask different companies as you shop around. We are confident in ourselves, so we’ve provided our answers for you below:
- How long have you been in business?
• Our family owned business has been working together for over 30 years!
- Do you have any testimonials or reviews?
• We sure do! We have a 4.9-star rating on Google. Check out the love our customers have left us here:
- Are your technicians registered?
• Absolutely! Our technicians are trained and registered before servicing your home or business. They upkeep their registration with continuing education courses.
- Do you have any guarantees on your services?
• Yes! We offer a guarantee on all services except one-time treatments.
- What happens if I see bugs between regular services?
• With all regular service plans, we will provide a free extra service if you see pests between your regularly scheduled treatments.
- How much training do your technicians receive?
• Our technicians are required to complete 16 hours of training per 2 years. They must have 8 hours in pest control and 8 hours in wood destroying organisms.
- Do we need to prepare our home or leave during the treatment?
• For everyday pest control and termite treatments, you do not need to leave your home. In some cases, such as flea or bed bug treatments, we do ask that you complete our preparation list to ensure the most effective treatment possible. You may also be asked to leave your home during a flea or bed bug service until the applied product has dried.
We hope these questions give you insight into your new pest control company. Do you have any other questions we forgot to list? E-mail us at PreferredPestControl@comcast.net and we will gladly answer your question(s)! To begin service, simply give us a call at (912) 236-5135.